The United Way recently approved a grant application submitted on behalf of the Town!
The granted funds are to be used for:
- Purchasing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the fire department so they can resume in-home emergency services.
- Provide a 100% subsidized Prescription Pickup Service for approximately 24 weeks for prescriptions filled at the Roddickton Pharmasave (only)
We will pick up prescriptions on TUESDAYS AND FRIDAYS and deliver them to your home. This service is available to Main Brook residents only and is for prescription pickup only,
How to Use the Service
- Call in your prescription and let the pharmacist know you will be using the “Main Brook Prescription Delivery service” for pickup and give your verbal consent to allow us to pickup your prescription.
- Provide your payment information over the phone to the pharmacist (sorry, our drivers cannot handle ANY payment information other than providing the pharmacy receipt along with your prescription).
- Please phone or email the Town Office to notify us if you have a prescription to pickup and arrange a delivery time or if you have questions about this service.
865-6561 [email protected]
The Town is going to keep statistics on the use of this service. If the service is used by many residents, our hope is that a resident will start a business offering this service and the Town could assist in acquiring operating grants.
A big thank you to the United Way for helping keep our seniors and community safe while we make it through the COVID19 pandemic together.